Sunday, April 14, 2013

Phone Kitten, by Marika Christian

Read on February 09, 2013

 Phone Kitten is a funny cozy mystery.  I really enjoyed and recommend it.

After Emily loses her job, the only one she can find is Phone Actress.  When one of her clients is murdered, she is one of the suspects, and so does some investigating to clear her good name.

At first, I thought it might be a little raunchy.  But Emily never does "the sex," she just talks "the nasty," as one of her friends puts it.

Here is a You Tube trailer for the book: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0faZl...

I read an interview with the author. She is working on a sequel. I'm excited - I want to read more about Emily!






This book qualifies for
2013 Goodreads Reading Challenge
Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2013
What An Animal Reading Challenge VI 2013
YLTO February Toppler